We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have seven days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at [email protected] If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Of course, you can always contact us for any return questions at [email protected]
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong thing so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
Please remember that your bank or credit card company can process and post the refund.
Grazi de Paula orders are shipped with the reliability and accountability of USPS shipping. Your order will be sent to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect their package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
All orders shipping within the U.S. will use 3 to 5-day standard shipping. Please contact us if you require overnight shipping.
All orders shipping outside the U.S. will have varying ship delivery times (not to exceed nine business days).
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on holiday, Saturday, or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
- All items are shipped via USPS.
- Charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the order page during checkout.
- We require a signature upon delivery of all shipments.
- We do not ship to hotels or Post Office boxes.
- The risk of loss and title to the items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier under our shipping contract with our couriers.
- Grazi de Paula is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, email or computer malfunctions, or any other causes beyond our control.
Shipping to an alternate address
If you are not home to sign for your order, Grazi de Paula can ship your order to your place of work or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise priced at $500 or more to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit card number, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging to ship, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may interest you. For more information about targeted advertising, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please get in touch with us through the contact information below.
Additionally, suppose you are a European resident. In that case, we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through Sie) or otherwise to the ultimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside Europe, Canada, and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected]
Grazi de Paula